Blitz Beach House Seaside Suite
WINTER Get Away! until March 15th
$299 plus tax
Book directly by phone or email to reserve your stay
BLITZ BEACH HOUSE
Welcomes guests to our secluded seaside sanctuary to relax, rejuvenate and be inspired. Surrounded by nature, situated on the shore of the Salish Sea facing West with a panoramic view toward Vancouver Island,
Located a few steps from the ocean, backing onto a lush, natural coastal forest.
Perfect accommodation choice for a romantic getaway, creative retreat or a tranquil escape from city life to work or play!
- maximum of 2 guests, infants are welcome
- oceanfront vacation rental
- charming & cozy!
- West Coast inspired studio apartment
- located in entire upper level of the beach house
- private entrance with deck & barbecue
- queen bed
- we provide towels, soft 100% cotton bedding & down duvet
- Note: the bed is against the wall on one side but can be pulled out!
- kitchenette - check amenities page
- pantry essentials plus coffee, teas, hot chocolate provided
- comfortable Lounge area
- natural wood details
- high ceiling creates a spacious atmosphere
- air Conditioner, air purifier
- housekeeping services available
- low bank waterfront
- stone steps lead to the ocean for swimming and launching kayaks
- oceanside seating areas with firepit and more...
- complimentary 10 foot Pelican kayaks to explore the local coast line
- oceanfront accommodation on the North Sunshine Coast midway between Powell River and Lund, BC
- 10 minute drive from Lund, the entrance to Desolation Sound, a paradise for kayakers and boaters
- easy access to outstanding outdoor recreation, arts and culture and dining opportunities
- 5 minutes from Tennis court, Pickle Ball court and Disc Golf course
- On the Coast Circle Route BC Ale Trail and the Sunshine Coast Trail
- panoramic view, constantly changing sea and sky, gorgeous sunsets and brilliant starry nights!
- DARK SKY ZONE we aren't officially designated as a Dark Sky Zone but we are far away from city light pollution and there are NO street lights in this area, a star gazing paradise!
- snow capped mountains of Vancouver Island are visible directly across the Straight of Georgia
- opportunities to see dolphins, seals and whales and other sea creatures
- waves lapping on the shore, buzzing bees, raven wings, eagle cries ... the peaceful sounds of nature!
- apologies to your fur baby, we have a No Pet Policy in consideration of guests with allergies.